The day before Ryan left for DC, he was doing a job in Daybreak. We had a million things to do to get him ready. One of the things that we had really wanted to do was to go to the Oquirrh Temple open house together as a family. Since, Ry was literally working across the street from the temple already, he called to have us meet him and bring him a change of clothes.

This was such a great experience and I am so glad that we were able to take the time to take the boys to the temple. It was a hot day and crowded, but they did awesome. Thomas would close his eyes to
concentrate to "check if he was feeling the spirit." It was so cute. We all appreciated the water and cookies at the end!

Friday we had a special wedding in our family. My dad's youngest brother was sealed in the temple. He is 47 and has never been married. He married this darling doctor of 41 who had just never found the right one. We are so happy for them. I am so thankful for the blessings of the temple.

Since Ry has been gone, my younger brother Dane has been amazing at stepping in and helping with the boys, especially at the reception. (All you girls out there...he is very surprisingly still single.) Thomas and Nathan were so proud to have purple ties like Dane and Papa.

I love my boys!

Thomas was a little stud at the reception. He found the only little girl close to his age and danced the night away. I have to say his moves even included a few twirls and a dip!

Nate loved to get out there and dance too, as long as mom was right by his side. I didn't mind, I needed a dance partner as well. So fun, just wished daddy could have joined in.
2 comments:
You guys are super cute as always. Hey Amber - is that brother the one who is the fisherman or the one in Hawaii? If he is going to be around, let's line him up with my cute friend Natalie. She just turned 27 and would be a great catch! ;)
Hey cute pictures! Looks like the wedding was fun. So...we need to arrange a day to get together again. And do you know anything about a job for Ryan yet?? Let us know! Oh...p.s...I am expecting!!
Post a Comment