Ryan has accepted an internship in Washington DC with an awesome company. They only hire from their interns, so we decided to take a chance. It is open ended, but we plan on him being there a couple of months. We hate not having him with us. But, so far he has been working crazy hours and if we were there, we figure we probably wouldn’t get to see much of him anyways. I am going into a bit of shock, though, after having him around so much. I was definitely spoiled. To say the least, we are not exactly where we expected to be seven months after graduation. But, we are HAPPY, we love being close to family and we have an overall good feeling that things are going to work out…eventually.
7 years ago
4 comments:
Amber, I am happy to hear that Ryan got something, that sounds exciting. I am so happy for you guys. Sorry that he is away, but hopefully things will work out with something more permanent soon. Good Luck!
Congrats on the internship. . . . I hope it goes well and that the next couple months fly by so soon you will have your husband back! I miss you guys and hope you are doing well :)
Todd just got a job with the FDIC and will actually be in D.C. for the first week of August. Also, Matt Jones just got a job with Booz Allen in Washington, D.C. and starts in August too. They should all exchange numbers and stuff, I know Todd would love to see Ryan! With Todd's new job he'll be traveling almost nonstop for the first year, so I understand how you're feeling. It's definitely not where we thought we'd be either, but hopefully it will work out for everyone! We hope you're doing well!!
I am all alone too. Sean is gone for 4 months. I am so sorry that you are all alone.
Good luck!
Post a Comment