I can't believe that my boys are getting so BIG!! Thomas turned FOUR on May 23rd and on June 1st Nathan turned TWO.




Nathan couldn't be happier with the bubble mower that he got. Thomas was thrilled with his "weed
whacker" and of course I put them right to work in the yard!

Question: Who buys a chain saw for a four year old? Answer: Grandma ...because he asked for it. (He still loves it. Even after he figured out that it doesn't really cut anything.)

We had a fun birthday party with the Bull family for the boys and the other birthday cousins as well. I can't believe how patiently they all waited for
their turn. At my house that paper would have been flying!

Happy Birthday guys. We LOVE you!!
6 comments:
How fun and Happy Birthday! I can't believe how big they are getting and really, they do have the cutest faces ever! You should have like 10 more of them! j/k
I hope you guys are doing well!
Miss ya'!
Happy Birthday Boys!! Hey we need to get together again soon. Joseph keeps asking when we are going to the Dinosaur Museum with his friend Thomas! Anyway, been thinking about you guys. Hope you are doing well.
its sad to see them getting bigger. They are still so adorable though ;) Miss you guys!
Wow I cant believe they are so big time is going by way to fast. What fun presents that is the kind of stuff carter loves to,Boys wanting to be big like their daddy.
Cute kiddoes! Can't say mine would have much fun playing with power tool toys... what must it be like to have boys...??
Happy Birthday Boys! I can't believe how big they are getting. And hey what boys don't like Toys that look like Daddy's. What Fun!! They are so cute!
Post a Comment