Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter

The boys looked so sharp in their new Easter vests courtesy of Mama Bull.

Easter Egg hunt at the Bulls
We really enjoyed being with family this Easter. Thomas and Nathan love playing with their cousins!
Don't they look like they are posing for a prom picture? So cute, matching outfits and all!
My mom gave the boys these matching blue rain boots for Easter and now they pretty much wear them everywhere. Shirts aren't required for Easter egg hunts are they?

Coloring Easter eggs at grandma's house...the real reason why they have no shirts on.

Besides the egg hunts at both grandparent's houses, I also took the kids to an egg hunt in Mama Bulls neighborhood the Friday before. Thomas, Nathan and Kelli got to meet the Easter Bunny and started the hunt enthusiastically until they realized that the eggs were filled with candy. Then they were just content to sit and eat their treats while the craziness continued around them!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I find myself so thankful for blogs so I can keep up with your amazing family and let you know what a deep impact you had on our family. Your quick move didn't allow me to tell you that we think your family is absolutely amazing and that we will miss your families quiet and powerful influence!!! Thank you so much and best of luck!!!

Wanna be farm girl said...

sorry that was us McDonald's in Farminton Crossing.....I didn't realize i was on Mack's Iraq email!

Anonymous said...

Ryan and Amber,

Your family is GORGEOUS. Glad to see you doing so well.

Allison (Ryan's friend from high school)

Bobbi Leavitt said...

aw, i miss you guys! Thomas and nate are SO adorable. Hope we can live close again someday!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Oh Amber they are so hand handsome!!! We should get together sometime.

Criscell said...

I have to echo Katie's comment--they are SO handsome!!