We took a fun little vacation with the Bull Family this weekend. Our nieces Amanda and Rachel had a dance competition in St. George. It was a quick trip, but we had a great time.
Pretty much all day Saturday we were in and out of the dance competition. We are so proud of the girls they did such a great job and Thomas and Nate were so excited to watch them dance.
(Sorry, I couldn't get this picture to turn the right way.)
Of course, the first stop was In and Out!

Swimming at the pool. It was so nice to have warm weather!

In between dances we spent time at the park just playing and hanging out.


Nate would have spend the entire time on the swing if we had let him.

Jeff, Rachel and Amanda who are always so wonderful and patient to watch after all our little kids. Thanks guys!

Thomas doing "tricks" and wanting me to take pictures of them all. This is just a lovely sample for you to enjoy.

Ryan drove his grandparents down and back. On the way down, the boys and I
hitched a ride with grandma and grandpa Bull, but since they were continuing on to California, we rode home with Brittany and Danny. Don't they look like they are having fun!?
6 comments:
Sounds like the perfect trip: family, In N Out, sun and swimming! I'm glad you guys had fun!
Fun, fun...I love In N Out. I think I gained my first 10 pounds on my mission from eating there just once or twice. Did you know they are building on in Draper? By the way, your boys look adorable in their Easter Vests!!
your family is so adorable. Come to cali where (knock on wood...) it never snows in april. We would have a blast. at least come visit? Larissa and scott live less than an hour away. really you have no excuse ;)
Hey, I just got a message from Becky. She is coming to Utah on Monday. I guess we'll have to think about getting together again!!
In N Out, so good. Happy to know everyone had a good time. Miss you all and love you.
Glad you like the stroll down memory lane, and of course I won't care if you post a link from your blog. Let's get together again soon! Love you back!
Post a Comment