I don't think that we are...but it sure looks like we want to be!
Friday, our library held some St. Patrick's Day activities. The kids had so much fun making hats, watching Irish dancing, doing the "shamrock stomp" (a cake walk where Ryan who thinks that we never wins anything, scored a box of green cookies!) and getting their face painted.

The "King of the Leprechauns" even came to tell stories! This was perfect because Thomas and I have been talking about
mischievous little
leprechauns who might just play tricks on us when St.
Patrick's Day arrives. (It's silly, but I can't wait for them to wake up and discover that
their milk has been turned green. I know, I'm lame.) Thomas came up with the idea to build a trap to see if we can catch a leprechaun. We will let you know how that turns out. It's cute to see how excited he is.

I was surprised that Nathan held so still to get his face painted. (I promise that I was just holding his little chin, although it does look very similar to a choke hold...maybe that is way he held so still?!
7 comments:
Cute pictures! I hope Thomas was as excited for St. Patricks day as Ethan was. So fun to be a mom!!
What fun!! You guys all look so cute!
Miss ya'!
Sure you're not choking him!! I know how you are, all rough stuff! Just kidding!! How fun that you did that. I didn't even tell Joseph anything about St. Patrick's day. We even wore red that day for the letter "R"! Did you guys have the traditional Lucky Charms for breakfast? Hey, any news on the job??
I feel horrible; I haven't checked your blog in a while. You're back in Utah! Yay, that is so great! Farmington is such a cute place. I substituted for a hygienist at Rock Hotel Dental and I thought it was the cutest little town.
I can't believe how big the boys are! Nathan is walking; crazy! They are still officially the cutest little boys I have ever seen (besides my nephew). Hope you're doing well!
So glad too see you guys are all settled back into things. Your boys are great! I love seeing what your family is up too. You guys always do such fun things with the kids! Love you guys! Hope things are going good. Julie
Amber! Hey it's been a while! Your kids are getting so big! I love your blog. I hope you guys are doing well!
www.tyler-erin-jackson.blogspot.com
Amber I have to tell you, Thomas is a crack up in primary. Every song starts with, "Once there was a..." Like: Once there was a wiseman; Once there was a sunbeam; etc. It's pretty cute. Just thought I'd share it with you. :)
Post a Comment