Thomas' friend Tristen from Arizona was in Utah and invited him to Chucky Cheeses for her birthday. Thomas walked from game to game all day with this same expression on his face. I had to keep asking him if he was having any fun, I guess he was just too overwhelmed to smile. Not the reaction that I expected of the day!

Since the boys are having
with drawls from the swimming pool and warm weather, they now spend
ALOT of time in the bathtub!

Thomas started preschool in January and loves it. He goes to
Northridge High School were my mom works. Because the school's mascot is the Knights, the school is called "Noble Knights" preschool. As you can imagine
Thomas thinks that this is just perfect for him. "How did they know, that I am a Knight?"

We now live 10
minutes from my parents, 2 minutes from Ryan's parents and around the corner from Ryan's sister
Brittany. It is so fun to have family close by and cousins to play with. Whenever we get together, I always think to myself, "This is what it would be like to have three kids each a year a part!" Thomas and Kelli are like two peas in a pod. When the other cousins are playing
princess or school, Thomas and Kelli are in
their under ware jumping off the couches or climbing up the closet sneaking cookies with Nate always close behind.
2 comments:
Hey Amber!! Check you out...back to blogging! Cute, cute. Hey any news on the job thing yet? Keep us posted. Anyway, let's get together again soon.
Your kids are so cute Amber! I hope you guys are doing well. FYI - I heard Goldman Sachs in Utah is hiring, so Ryan may want to check it out?
Post a Comment