Back to Blogging...I hope. Why is it that the longer you wait to update the blog, the harder it is!? These posts probably won't be in any order or show all that we have been up to the last...hmmm..two months. But, oh well.
After Christmas, we spent some time in Midway with my family. It was a nice little getaway. We enjoyed sledding, playing in the snow and a sleigh ride.

The horse drawn sleigh ride was the highlight of the trip. It was such a beautiful day.
Thomas wanted to sit up front with the driver and ultimately talked the entire trip. The driver was so patient and cute with him.
Nathan was so relaxed that he fell asleep for most of the ride!

The first day, Ryan took the boys sledding on a what I thought was a little hill just outside of our room. It wasn't until I went with them the following day that I realized that our sledding "hill" was really a little crater that was open at the top and warm dark mineral water was just waiting for one of the boys to slip right into, after a good fall!
The first day, Ryan took the boys sledding on a what I thought was a little hill just outside of our room. It wasn't until I went with them the following day that I realized that our sledding "hill" was really a little crater that was open at the top and warm dark mineral water was just waiting for one of the boys to slip right into, after a good fall!
0 comments:
Post a Comment