Friday, December 19, 2008

Ry's graduation

The latest in the Bull family is that Ryan is DONE with school!!! On December 12th he graduated with his MBA in Global Management focused on Finance. I can't express how happy we all are about this. We are SO proud of him. His last trimester was a difficult and very time consuming one. And we are glad to have him back to ourselves!



Ryan's parents and my mom were able to come down for the graduation, to help the with the kids and the move.


Ry and I went to the graduation gala and enjoyed some time together. I even got him out on the dance floor! Sorry, no pictures of that though (probably for the best).


We really loved Arizona and made some great friends there, who we will miss a lot.

We have moved up our Utah townhouse in Farmington for the holidays and it is great being so close to family again. We are looking forward to what is next for our little family.

12 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Amber- I just may have a picture of you guys out on the dance floor! ;) Yay, congrats to Ryan. I am so happy we met you guys and we must stay in touch!

Bobbi Leavitt said...

YEAH RYAN! and YEAH AMBER! you guys did it!

Melissa Rees said...

Congrats! Isn't it good to be done with school and back with family? I guess the snow isn't so good, but oh well!

Jo and Jeff said...

Congratulations. That is so awesome. And I am so glad you live in Utah now. We should meet somewhere fun with the kiddos. Have you been to the Children's treehouse museum in Ogden. It is super fun.
Merry Christmas!

Davis Family said...

Hey Amber and Ryan! Congratulations Ryan! It must feel so good to be done with school. So what's next with you guys? Are you in town for a while? We still need to get together Amber! I'm feelin' pretty healthy right now so give me a call sometime after the big holiday rush! Love you guys! Merry Christmas!

Criscell said...

CONGRATS, Ryan!!! SO happy for you guys! We will miss you so much! Sorry I never really got to say goodbye. Good luck with all that life holds in store for you. Merry Christmas!

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

Congrats!! That's so great. It is always nice to have school done.. I am Very Proud of you Ryan. Hope you had a great Christmas.. Love you guys.

Julie

Trish said...

Congrats!! It really is the best feeling ever to be done! I wish we could have seen you guys at Christmas. I hope you had a good Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Love ya,
Trish

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Congrats! Keep us posted on how everything is going.

Davis Family said...

Let's do it again soon! Joseph leaned over in church today and said, "Remember our friends Thomas and Amber? We went to the kids museum with them. We need to see them again!" I agree! We're too good of friends to not get together more!
By the way I checked out Becky's blog today. I loved the Halloween costumes too! We need to get together with her when she comes to Utah the next time--if we can get a hold of her that is! Love ya!

Becky said...

Congrats to Ryan! How exciting to be done with school! I can't wait to hook up with you and Maren next time I come up to Utah! The boys are so darling!

Davis Family said...

Hey thanks again for coming for dinner. I hope you guys had a good time. I loved catching up. We need to keep this up! We seriously love you guys and you are always welcome in our home. Let us know if we can do anything for you guys. Love you tons!!