Last year at this time, Thomas always had his cowboy boots on. (and or hat, chaps and vest!) I was sad to see that phase pass. He just looked so cute! But I am happy to say that we are in phase two of the cowboys and this time Nathan has joined in the fun! It started a couple of weeks ago when the boys were invited to a cowboy birthday party. Thomas loved putting his cowboy gear back on and Nate was happy to be all geared up too. (We were just missing the boots and hat, which were up in Utah.)
He was going to continue wearing them no matter what, so I took him to get a new pair. (Thank you grandma!) He tried on every pair in his size and then picked the ones that looked exactly like his old ones! (This picture is from last year, but I love it.)These guys are getting to be such little buddies. Nathan is really catching up to Thomas and will do, or attempt to do anything Thomas does. Lately, people have been asking me if they are twins!! I don't get it, but I guess when they are sitting down, the difference in height isn't as big.
8 comments:
Way cute! We haven't hit a cowboy phase yet. We were stuck on pirates for a while, but that has passed. Isn't it funny what kids do and how different they are. By the way, I love the picture of Thomas from last year sitting on the fence in his cowboy get-up! Hope you guys are doing well.
LOVE it! They are darling! My sister and I got asked if we were twins all the time growing up, and we're three years apart--go figure.
Now there's cute kids, and then there are CUTE kids. Your kids are adorable. I wish our little boys could still play together. How are you doing?
Hey will you send me your address so we can send you a Christmas card? my email is beaner@xmission.com if you don't want to post it on my blog.
Thanks so much,
Jo
Ok that is just ADORABLE! Your boys I can't get over how cute they are!! I LOVE the CowbOY gear!!
Yeah, I made (with help from good old Grandma) the pirate costumes. It was a lot cheaper than buying..and more fun! I totally recommend fish. We have already had to replace our first one cause, but they are only a quarter and you can get a bowl with everything included at Walmart for like $8. Pretty cheap pet!
They are so cute! We will be up for Christmas but not until the 24th. Will you guys be there?
Miss ya',
Trish
Your boys are the cutest thing ever! Miss you! Hope you're having a great holiday!
Are you guys back in Utah now? I hope so. Matt and I want to hangout soon!
Post a Comment