Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Still lovin' the Train Park

Friday, I took the boys to the Stillman-McCormick Train Park. Last time we went, Nate still seemed too little to understand, but this time he loved it.



Our second trip on the little train, Thomas insisted that he get to sit with the bigger kids in the box car. Of course, then Nate insisted that he go, too. It's wild in there, so I crammed myself in as well to monitor things. While concentrating on not banging my head at every turn, I caught this cute moment. Nate was simply mesmerized by this little girl.

4 comments:

Criscell said...

Right now is the perfect time to go to the train park! I need to take Caysja soon. Your boys are going to be little "ladies men".

Davis Family said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Hey--it was really good to talk to you the other day. Thanks for calling. I hope the job hunt for Ryan is going well. Take care.

meagan said...

Cute pictures, but you tell Thomas to stay away from that little girl. He's promised to Ellie.

Frei Family said...

Cute!! I think the train park is so cute!! I love the bug lights!! I dont know if i would love the bug hunt itself... but they sure look good in those lights!!