Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lost Camera

I think that I have lost (hopefully just misplaced) our camera and I am totally bummed. It's one of those things that just leaves a pit in your stomach as you try to rack your brain thinking of where you may have last left it and remembering all of the cute pictures that may or may not have been on it. Oh well...here are some pictures of last week's Thunderkids activities. (Thanks Wendy for the pics!) The kids learned about Korea and made drums.

Saturday we went to the new children's museum in Phoenix. Thomas and Nate loved the "trike wash" the best.



7 comments:

Jen Petty said...

That museum looks like a ton of fun. I am glad to see t-kids still going and with more cultural stuff. I sure miss those fun times!

Jo and Jeff said...

Hey Amber, how is that Arizona sun again. I am starting to miss it, especially this time of year. And I for sure miss the pool. Your pictures of Scotland are great. My dad went there on his mission, so it's really fun to see. Thanks for sharing. Your boys are still the cutest ever.

kachers said...

Oh I'm excited to come back to Glendale - that museum and those drums looked like fun! Now that we're so far away, and that Riley's a little older, I'm realizing how great it was to have so many other student wives to hang with and kids for Riley to play with - it'll be fun to go back to! I hope that camera shows back up that's such a BummER!

Criscell said...

Looks like the Children's museum was super fun! I want to take Caysja there now. Hope you find your camera!

Mchoneys said...

Amber! I hope its ok we ran into your blog! Jane told us about it and its fun to see what your family is up to! Your boys are adorable! We havent even seen the littlest one! Take care and hope you find your camera!

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

Looks like you guys are still having plenty of fun trips. I really hope you find your camera. That can be totally frustrating.
The boys look great!

Julie

Davis Family said...

Hey give me a call this next week while you are here. (801) 592-2245 I would love to see you! Maren