We have LOVED being back at the pool. We go about everyday. Thomas swims really well...if he knows that he can touch. Nathan has surprised us. He has no fear. He will walk right out to where he can barely reach anymore and then just waits for me to come and get him. He doesn't even panic as the water is right up to his nose! I was finally able to find him some arm floaties and he thinks he is so big. He kicks his little legs behind him, just like a little "Bull" frog. I couldn't seem to get it on video this day, but I thought I would post anyways.
7 years ago
10 comments:
I love the video! They really are the cutest little boys. Glad you guys are back in the states!
Love,
Trish
Hey, thanks for going to Kid to Kid with me today! (I sure appreciate the discount!) Your boys ARE great swimmers--I can attest to that!
I have to say Dan has always wanted to move to Arizona because of all the family he has there and I just don't want to but when you are talking about swimming now in the fall I have to admit I am totally jealous. The boys are so cute.
your boys are darling! seriously we need to finally get Jack and Thomas together. hope to see you again at the pool soon! oh I added you to my blog so we can keep in touch!
I seriously think you have the cutest boys ever! I hope we can hang out over the holidays!!
Cute boys and so glad that you are back safe and sound from Scotland. Matt would love to do something like that. You guys are awesome and we miss you. Can't wait to see you!
Love,
Amy
SO FUN! Riley hasn't been swimming since we left AZ - so the tub will have to do for now. Your kiddos are adorable!!
Your boys are too cute. I love the little smile Nate does at the end of your video and I bet it is so nice to swim in the fall. Welcome back to your home land.
I don't know how you don't have a panic attack with your boys in the water. I guess I am just a little over protective. Hey! Glad to hear you got back safe. I miss you! Give me a call sometime. Love you, Maren
I would LOVE to see you too. And this time, let's see eachother for real. Mondays are really bad for me and so are Tuesday nights, but other than that--I am good. What day exactly are you coming?
Post a Comment