The boys and I took a quick trip up to Utah and were welcomed by snow! My boys, acclimatized to the Arizona heat, went straight for their winter gear.
The first weekend we drove down to Price to visit my Grandma Dorman. While we are in town, we always enjoy going to the CEU Dinosaur Museum. This was my grandpa's "baby" and every time we are there I can't help but think of him. It's fun because the kids are getting old enough to enjoy it too.



Ever since Thomas found out we were going to Utah, he had been looking forward to going fishing with grandpa up in Joes Valley.(1 hour from Price) I felt sure that because of the cold weather that it wasn't going to happen. (Unless, you count fishing for Tiki the cat.) But, grandpa and Thomas weren't about to let 34 degree weather stop them! (That's what it was when we pulled into the cabin!) We drove up, Thomas caught two fish and then we got back in the car and drove home. Thomas' couldn't have been happier.

The boy's first experience with smores!
BBQ at my parent's house.
We went with Mama Bull and some of the cousins to Gardner Village to see the witches.
Thomas, Nate, Lyza and Kelli. Not pictured: Seth and new baby Josie. We missed Michelle and her kids due to the flu.


4 comments:
What a FUN time at home! The pics are so cute. Your boys are just adorable and how lucky they are to be close to their cousins.
How sad! You go to see the leaves and you see the snow?!? I still looks like you had so much fun in Utah. Sorry about church yesterday, Addie was having way more fun with your kids then trying to be reverent. Story of my life.
Aww, we love Utah. Looks like a great trip. I love that idea of pancake Tuesdays... do you think I can remember it by the time I have grandkids? :)
your boys are so cute! It caught me off guard seeing a pic of your dad...he looks good though! If you ever get up closer to Draper we should get together and say hi!
Post a Comment