My brother Dallin is in a child development class and asked if I would interview Thomas with these questions. So, here ya go bro! Love you!
Since I am still having camera issues (and didn't know how to cut the video clip) here is also some of tonight's Trunk or Treat action.
7 years ago
7 comments:
Very interesting... I love getting a glimpse into what children are thinking.
I am so happy to hear where rain and dreams come from. He is so stinkin cute!
Amber that video is so cute. My boys just love your two little guys. It's great to get a look into what kids think. Their Halloween costumes were adorable. I miss those days,mine are getting so big now. Its just a couple of them that dress-up. It's great to see you guys. It also looked like you guys had a great Utah trip.
Have a Happy Halloween guys..
Julie
Your kids are so cute. I came across your blog while blog surfing. It was fun to look at!
So dang cute! I just love how children see the world
Your boys are so cute!! And i think that it looks like Utah was a ton of fuN!! I definetly dont miss the cold!
Hi Amber,
This is aunt Jane and just had to post that I just watched you interview Thomas for Dallin's class. Seemed like you were here. I have really enjoyed all the pictures and music. Amazing what you have done. Just wanted to hug those kids, such rosy cheeks and so cute!
Post a Comment