We went with the Thunderkids group to a candy company here in town. It was fun to see everybody again. I'm not really sure what the purpose of these tables were...the kids couldn't really see over the counter, but were not allowed to stand on the tables. So, they just played under them!
It was unfortunate that this worker didn't seem to be having as much fun as Lucy did. (I love that episode.)
It wasn't as interactive for the kids as we would have liked...but who's to turn down free chocolate?? Not me! Thomas was just happy to be back with all of his buddies.
7 years ago
4 comments:
FUN! You'll have to give me more info sometime and maybe our ward's playgroup could go there.
That looked like fun!! I Love that I love Lucy too!! Nice to see you guys.
I've always wanted to go to a chocolate candy factory because of that I Love Lucy show to bad it wasn't more interactive.
Figures you would go to a chocolate factory!! :) I should find a group like that here. I am running out of energy to find things to do by myself! Maren
Post a Comment