Sunday, September 7, 2008

"What were you thinking?"

I feel like I am more than frequently telling Thomas, "Stay out of mom's makeup." and "Don't pour things on your brother's head." Well this afternoon he combined the two. I was in the process of making dinner when I hear Nathan crying and Ryan yelling for me to come. I was expecting to see Nate hurt...instead I see that Thomas for a second must have lost his mind, because for some reason he decided to squeeze the entire tube of foundation on top of Nate's head!!

We had to throw him in the bath and really scrub to get his hair clean. (By this point I was finally calmed down enough to think to grab the camera.) Man, did that leave a ring around the tub. Makes you think twice about putting that stuff on your face!

8 comments:

Criscell said...

Ha ha! That's too funny! Sorry you had to clean that up.

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

Priceless picture. Oh the things boys get into. Good Luck! Always remember to stop and laugh when you can! These days will pass. Glad your back in the States.

Julie

Frei Family said...

So glad to see you are back!! It looks like scotland was so fun!! that is such an awesome experience!! Welcome home to AZ!!

whitney williams said...

that one made me laugh out loud!

lisa g said...

That is so funny. Don't you just love little boys.

meagan said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny. And you're right, it does make me think twice about what I put on my face. Oh, and when are you coming to Utah for a visit? We would love to see you guys.

Amy said...

That is hilarious! Makes me realize that it is just a matter of time before Ethan starts doing these things to Sarah...yeks! Cute pic.

Love,
Amy

Davis Family said...

Funny! The most Joseph ever plays with is my eye-lash curler. He thinks it is a rocket. He does like to color with markers though. I am waiting for the day when he colors all over Joshua with a bright green marker or something! Maren