Sunday, September 7, 2008

Thanks Mama & Papa Bull!!

Ryan's parents took a trip down to Arizona to help us move in. They were at the airport to pick us up. Even though Thomas was exhausted from the long day of traveling, he was so happy to see them. He was asleep as we put him in the car but woke up just for a second to see "Mama Bull." He sleepily said, "Oh, I love you grandma!" And then was back to sleep. It was so cute. We are all still trying to get over the jet lag. Ryan's parents were so wonderful in helping us not only move everything back into the apartment, but were up with the boys in the middle of the night so that Ryan and I could get a little sleep. We love you so much!! Thanks again for everything!

3 comments:

lisa g said...

Glad to hear that you are back safe and sound. Hope that you found all safe at home.

kachers said...

You're already back in AZ! It has been SO FUN reading about Scotland - there'a a girl out here in our branch that's a ballet dancer from Scotland. Everytime we chat I think about your bonnie blue eyed boys and you! haha - I hope we'll cross paths before you leave AZ - I love reading your blogs! Good luck with the jet leg:>

Amy said...

Aren't Cathy and Doug great! I have always loved the way they are never to busy to help anyone. They really are true examples of service. Glad your back! We are all so proud of you and Ryan what a great experience and thanks for sharing it with all of us.

Amy