Today just wasn't the best of days for Nathan. We were at the Jungle Cafe, which is an indoor kids play area and cafe. (Really it just reminds me of McDonald's play place, but you have to pay to get in.) We have been there a few times since it is just across the street. Anyways, while jumping in the bounce house, Thomas's head connected nicely with Nate's right eye. I was sure that we was going to get a shiner.
Later, as we were walking to meet Ryan after work, Nate got so excited when he saw him coming down the sidewalk, he began to run. His shoes have gotten too small, so I had put him in a pair of sandals which were apparently a little too big. He tripped on his own shoe, forgot to put his hands out and hit his left eye on the pavement. I felt so bad. But at least he is still smiling, right?
If you are confused as to why he is sitting in his car seat, in the house...it's because Ryan tied it to a kitchen chair and we are using it as Nate's "high chair." :) Actually works quite well if you don't mind finding rice and cereal stuffed in every possible place!
7 years ago
2 comments:
Amber,
I love your blog! Your pictures and comments are so great! I feel like I am in Scotland with you. You will be so glad that you documented everything so well. Tell Ryan how proud of him we are and we miss you all tonz! I can't wait for the day that I hear Ryans name over the pulpit as the newest General Authority. You guys are definitely being prepared for great things ahead in life. We love you.
Matt and Amy
Poor guy. He still is just so cute. He always has a smile on his face. Very creative for the high chair.
Post a Comment