Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cheers Mum!! (Thanks mom!!)


We had to say goodbye to my mom on Sunday. You never know how much you appreciate someone until they leave. It was so nice having an extra pair of hands around all the time! I have often fantasized about having a nanny/cook/housekeeper...but who needs a nanny when you can have a "granny?" :) I never would have made the flight over without her help. And we were able to go and see so many great places together. It felt like we were on our own castle tour of Scotland, but now life is pretty much back to the normal day to day stuff.
We sure did have a great time though, Thanks Mom!! We miss you!

6 comments:

Jen Petty said...

I just barely found your blog! It looks like you guys are having a blast! Scottland looks great! It was fun to see the pics on the side of the blog too.

lisa g said...

Always so much fun. We were watching the 24th of July parade on tv and the Utah Bagpipe came on and Britton jumped up and said that it was Thomas's group and started running around and dancing to the pipes. They all had on kelts(however thats spelt) and Britton was saying look they look like Thomas and Nate. Your boys are celebrities in our home too.

The McGuffin Family said...

This may be a surprise to hear from me, but I was thinking of old friends and figured I would see who had blogs. You have a beautiful family and it's good to see all are well and happy. I have to say I am quite jealous of your travels. I think this post will be a link to My (My wife's) blog and you can see my two little girls. They are amazing! I hope things continue to go well for you. Richie

Trish said...

Your little family is so cute! They are getting so big. I hope you are enjoying your adventure out there in Scotland. We are so jealous! It's so fun to look at all the great pic's of the places you are able to visit.
Take care!

Amber said...

Richie, The link didn't work, but I would love to check out your family blog!

The McGuffin Family said...

Amber, the site is www.themcguffinfamily.blogspot.com
Richie