Today my cute mom and I took the boys to the children's museum in Ogden. We go to Discovery Gateway as much as we can when we are in town, to take advantage of our family pass. But, this was our first time to the "treehouse" and it was soo much fun! The kids loved pretending and dressing up in all the different costumes. (OK, so we all know that it was really Thomas who enjoyed the dressing up and me making Nate pose for the pictures. But, I couldn't resist, they are just both so darn cute.)
It was like a miniture job fair:)

Firefighters...

"You know, chillin'...ruling the country."

Dr. Nathan Douglas Bull & Dr. Thomas Owen Bull

Thomas as "Prince Philip." (We have been watching a lot of Sleeping Beauty.)
Nate doing a little gardening.
7 years ago
3 comments:
We love the tree house too. We need to try out the discovery gateway. When do you guys leave? We should do a swim play day at my house.
Amber- your family is darling. I found your blog through the LHS reunion link. I'm so glad to have found it! Check out our blog when you get a chance it's adayinthelifeof-us.blogspot.com
-Mel
I just got this address again from your posting on the reunion website. I am so glad you posted it. You have the most adorable family. And your mom looks exactly the same. I miss you so much. I wish all the time it was easier to see each other. I hope your well, and having an amazing time in Scotland. That's a great place to do an internship! If you have an email let me know I would love to keep in touch. I am pretty lonely here in Cali! Mine is raeannchristensen@yahoo.com
Post a Comment