Ryan got his work documents on Friday and by Saturday morning he was on a plane to Scotland. He arrived safe and very tired but, missing all his luggage! And only to find out that his boss will be in Hong Kong for the next week!! He was still able to go into the office and get started though and has even already lined up an apartment for us.
We are so PROUD of our dad and already miss him like CRAZY! Nate has been walking around the house calling "Daddy?" And when Thomas asked where dad is, I told him that he is in Scotland and soon we would fly on an airplane, over the ocean, to be with him. His response was "Will the sharks get us?"
7 years ago
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, totally excited for you guys!!! WOW!!! Be safe traveling. Can't wait to see the pictures when you get there! Will you have a chance to travel around at all during the weekends or after the internship?
Amber I'm so happy to hear that your husband is there before you :> and things are working out perfectly!! I can't wait to read more on your blog when you get to Scotland!! I'll have to talk to you about how you entertain your kiddos on the LONG plane ride!
Talk about exciting times! That is some adventurous stuff. I thought that moving to Boston was a big jump--but this is way exciting. I'm excited to hear abou it
Scotland? Are you kidding me? You guys are the most jet-set family I have ever met and I'm so jealous of all of the cool adventures you get to spend together. Good luck on that green and wet island and please be careful. I hear those leprechans can be quite ferocious. Oh wait, I think they live in Ireland.
Amber!! Wow what an eventfull last couple of years! It was so fun to read about your family, and see how cute your boys are. Have a greqat time in Scotland...what a great opportunity!
Post a Comment