I can't believe my boys are getting so big! While in Utah we had a fun family birthday party for both of the boys and some of the cousins too. Thomas turned 3 on May 23rd and Nathan will be 1 on June 1st!

This is the result of just trying to take the paper from off the cupcakes. Don't worry, the cupcakes were soon returned and Nathan and Brooklyn were again happy.
Same, same. Grandma was smart and got both the boys identical soccer balls...it sure makes things easier!
7 years ago
4 comments:
Amber,
Its Lisa Gardner I finally created a blog and I was hoping it would be okay if I linked you. I love looking at your boys its so fun to see what your up to. Visit us at adayandthelifeof.com
Lisa
Happy Birthday to both boys!! It looks liek you had so much in Utah- and hopefully Ryan is glad to be back in the United States!
oh, happy birthday to the sweet little Bull boys! I am glad to see that it is not only my daughter that cries when a treat is taken away from her for a half second. How cute. Sorry that we were never able to meet up while you were in utah. . . .hopefully next time :)
Amber, It's Camille Packer, Duckworth! I saw your family picture and blog on the layton reunion website and just cried when I saw it! Then reading the stories about you guys in Utah and being with your mom made me cry even more! Although i visit often we havne't lived there yet! Maybe some day. Sounds like your adventures are just beginning though. I would love to keep in touch more!
Camille
milkmilkmilk21@hotmail.com
PS my little boy turned 3 on May 23rd too!
Post a Comment