Watching movies and eating popcorn...what could be better?
Nate insisting on feeding himself his yogart.
Thomas and Lyza's sleepover. (Thomas actually slept in the trundle bed.) We listened to them with the monitor. It was so funny to hear them whisper. Thomas kept trying to convince Lyza to get out of bed and play, but Lyza would say, "My dad said we are NOT supposed to get out of bed EVER...or grandma will be mad!" (I told Thomas that Lyza would be the only girl allowed to have sleepovers in his bedroom!)
"Put me in coach." Nate's new love is the football.
The flash messed this picture up. We found Kelli and Thomas hiding under the table, playing with the flashlights in the dark.
We LOVE and MISS you!!!
7 years ago
1 comments:
I love seeing pictures of your boys and I can't believe how big they are getting. Also, it was so great to see you while you were in town. Always let me know when you come because Ellie and I love to see you guys.
Post a Comment