Saturday, April 5, 2008

Two for the Price of One??

We have been attempting the potty training thing with Thomas. I would say on a good day we are maybe 70% of the way there. The funny part is that Nathan wants to do everything that Thomas does, including having to sit on the little potty next to Thomas every time he does his thing. Wouldn't it be nice if I could just get Nate to be trained at the same time? (I have heard of potty training babies, but, believe me I am not crazy enough to really try. Oh, and sorry for the nudity. The boys had just gotten out of the bath.)

6 comments:

Criscell said...

SUPER cute pics, Amber! They are such handsome boys. If you learn any potty training tricks, let me know! I should probably start that process soon too...

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

your boys are so dang cute!!!

Frei Family said...

HI amber!! The boys are going to love that you took those pictures of them when they get older!! Naked and on the potty!!! Too cute!

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Those pictures are priceless. I think you need to blow them up when they leave on their missions and set in the front of the church, or a wedding video. Hilarious!

the Eggett's said...

I love how the "floatie" is right next to the toilet, just in case he falls in. Cute. I love his cowboy hat too. Your boys are so cute.

Brittany Bull-Farnworth said...

love love love. i miss those cute boys and i can't wait to see them soon. if nate potty trained you would be the champion mom and i'm pretty sure we'd all agree on that. no argument. Kelli is scared of the toilet. you should see it though. its made for giants! i can barely touch the floor. lol. tippy toes. i love you and i'll see you this weekend. xoxo