Nate has two cowlicks on the back of his head that make his hair grow into a perfect Mohawk no matter what I do. Until now I have just gone with it as it grew longer and longer. Actually, he got a lot of compliments. (I guess people think that I style it like that on purpose.) We are getting family pictures taken, so the time has finally come for the Mohawk to be trimmed. But, I had to document it first because, I have to admit, it is pretty darn cute.
7 years ago
3 comments:
Darling little mohawk, I think you should keep it!!! ;)
Amber, I found your blog through Criscell's and it is so cute! I love Nate's hair and just think of it as a bonus that it just does that on its own...
Hi Amber! I've always meant to comment on your blog...I see it from Siri's all the time! Thanks again for the baby gift, you are so sweet! I need your address for a birth announcement. e-mail me at sarahsredd@gmail.com thanks!
Post a Comment