Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Family Pics

We finally got some new family pictures taken. My friend Jenn was so nice to take them for us. The boys were very busy as usual and Thomas seemed to be practicing his cheesey smile. But, she was very patient and I think she did a great job! (You can check out her photo blog at pettyphotography.blogspot.com)






8 comments:

Criscell said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO cute Amber!!! Your boys are so handsome! I LOVED the one of them giving each other hugs!

Niederfam said...

Great pictures of a DARLING little family.....and from my point of view it looks like it all went off without a hitch! ;)

meagan said...

Could your family be more photogenic? Those pictures are so great!

Brittany Bull-Farnworth said...

i love these pictures. looks like the good looks of the bull boys are continueing on!!! it was so good to see you guys this weekend. everyone played so well together. i can't believe how big they are getting. we miss you guys. see you in a few weeks again!!!

Barlow Fam said...

Hi, I'm Susie Winston, well Barlow now. I got your blog addresss from a mutual friend, Nicole. I grew up in San Antonio and know him from there. Just a quick hello. Your family is darling.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Amber those pictures are AWESOME! Jen did an amazing job, as always. Your boys are so handsome - but of course the would be with you and Ryan as parents! And the potty training pic - classic! LOL.

the Eggett's said...

Those are such great pics! They look so good. Your family is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Your boys look so much bigger than the last time I saw them in November. We need to get together soon.