Tuesday, April 1, 2008

**REWARD ** for stolen car (to be paid in chocolate chip cookies)



To the first car that I purchased, drove to our Vegas honeymoon in, brought our babies home in and moved to Arizona in... If you ever come back from Mexico we hope that you are in one piece!

7 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

You guys - I am SO SORRY! That is so sad...

Shaundee said...

This is terrible...I couldn't believe it when I heard the news. I am sorry...that is a mess to deal with. Love Honda's...the most popular stolen car of choice! Good thing I have one as well.

Sorry again :(
Shaundee

Criscell said...

Once again Amber, I'm SOOOO sorry! I know exactly how you're feeling! We need to do something about the security here at San Lagos! We are paying TOO much in rent to have things like this happen all the time. Hang in there! Please let me know if I can ever give you a ride anywhere!

Niederfam said...

OHHHHHH NOOOOOOO! That is NOT Good. So SORRY to hear about that one, at least like you said you've got lots of good memories of it!!! DANG.......Hang in there...

the Eggett's said...

What? your car got stolen? Oh my gosh. I am so sorry to hear that! I should be sending you chocolate chip cookies!

meagan said...

I can't believe your car got stolen! Who does that happen to...besides you? That is so terrible and I hope that in some way insurance is helping you out and like the Eggett's, I should also be sending chocolate chip cookies, if only I knew how to bake.

kachers said...

Amber! Your blog is darling! I cannot BELIEVE your car got stolen! I'm so sorry. What happened? Did your insurance cover it? Come visit us at:

ryanabbykacher.blogspot.com