Saturday, March 8, 2008

Fun in the Sun

The sole purpose of these pictures is to entice any of you who are still in the cold to come for a visit and enjoy our warm Arizona sun!


3 comments:

the Eggett's said...

AMBER! I was so ecstatic to see that you had posted a comment on my blog. I miss you guys! I cannot believe how big Nathan is getting, he looks just like Thomas. Hey, we are actually going to be in Arizona this weekend, and we would love to get together for a minute maybe, if you guys are going to be around. . . .Yes, you have made me very jealous of your warm arizona sun in those pictures!
Amber Eggett

Brittany Bull-Farnworth said...

amber!
we miss you guys so much and are looking forward to hopefully seeing you soon, either in april, or in may! It would be so fun to take a nice sunny vacation down there. cause its freezing up here. we miss you guys so much and love you. i miss my cute nephews!!!!!!

Criscell said...

Hi Amber! Cute blog! I found yours from Katie Taggert's! I'm going to add you to my friend's list if you don't mind. I love these pics of our pool! Isn't it great living here in the warm sunshine? Your boys are so cute.