7 years ago
Monday, February 18, 2008
Ryan's trips to the Cabin
Ryan managed to squeeze in FOUR trips to the cabin during the six weeks that we were in Utah for the Holidays!! He had a great time with his brothers. I can't wait until Thomas and Nate are big enough to go with all the guys! Then maybe it will be more of a vacation for me too:) Just giving you a hard time, Babe!!
Posted by
Amber
at
8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Amber- I saw your blog through Siri's - so cute. And can I just say - Nathan in that collared shirt and tie on Sunday was about the cutest thing in the world. I LOVED it. Your boys are so cute, and those cabin pic's are great. Hey - if you are looking to go to Utah anytime soon, there are having a ding special through southwest for the next 2 days - $58 one way April 1- 29. Let's get together and go swimming or something once it warms up, maybe I will even start coming to Thunderkids now that Lance is getting bigger!
katie
www.spencerandkatietaggart.blogspot.com
I love the pictures and the slide show! Well done Amber! Miss you guys.
hey amber, i also found your blog through siri's. it has been fun getting to know you (and thomas) a little better at church and the pool! you have such a cute blog! you can check mine out at
skinners05.blogspot.com
-carlie
Amber... we would LOVE to go the game, so count us in. Thanks a ton! I was at the school picking up spence on wed afternoon and he's like- why are there always families at the school on wed, and I was like thunderkids... I totally want to start coming, but I always forget. I think Lance is at an age where he would actually have some sort of fun - at least being around the other kids. So, yeah - plan on us on the 15th thanks a bunch!
Post a Comment