Saturday, March 8, 2008

Christmas Break

This post is long over due. We had a great time in Utah over Christmas break. It was so fun to be back with family. These pictures are some of the highlights, including: playing in the snow, cousin Lyza's dance recital, the Children's museum, and of course Santa. Thanks everybody, we love you all!!

2 comments:

Andrea Dent said...

Bull Family!
I was excited to see your blog on Eggetts! I hope you don't mind if we check it to see what you are up too! We have been wondering how you are and how Arizona is treating you! Send us your email address and we'll give you access to our blog: anniedent@gmail.com

Niederfam said...

I just found you through Amber's too, Mitt was SO EXCITED to see pictures of Thomas on the computer!!! Glad to "see" it looks like all is well. We finally moved....but we miss Farmington friends like CraZy....maybe we can keep in touch through these little blogs. Take Care.....