Monday, December 10, 2007

We miss our daddy!!





The boys and I left Ryan in Arizona, so he could study and take his finals without our distractions. (What you can't study with the boys climbing all over you? Just kidding!) Good luck. Study hard. WE LOVE YOU & MISS YOU!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it has been about forever since I have heard or seen anything about your family, Ryan. I still think of you as about 17 in high school. You have a very beautiful family!

the Eggett's said...

Amber! I miss you guys so much. It is so cute to see your Blog! I need to call you so that we can catch up, you can tell me about Arizona, Nate and Thomas, and I will fill you in on life at good old Farmington Crossing. Your family is so beautiful.
-Amber Eggett
p.s. my blog is Eggettbabies.blogspot.com