7lbs 10 oz
19 inches
We are so excited to say that our little Emily ( "Emmy", "Em", "Emmers", or
"Peanut Girl" as Nate likes to call her) is finally here. She is such a good baby. She was born as we were (still are) trying to get moved back into our town home. Things have been a bit crazy, but we are grateful for an awesome family who has helped out so much.
We brought her home on Thomas' 5th birthday and enjoyed having a party to celebrate all of the birthdays. (Nate will be three on June 1st.)
We don't have the Internet at our place yet. But, hopefully there will be more pictures to come!
11 comments:
She is adorable!! Congratulations. I hope you are surviving having three children. My biggest problem still is when do I get to shower during the day?? And my little boy is 2 months old now! I have a gift for you so I will need to stop by one of these days. Please let me know if you need anything--even though I know you have lots of family around, it would be a pleasure to serve you and your cute family! Take care!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful!! And was born the day before our baby girl, Violet! Hope all is well--keep in touch! PS Did you hear that the playground @ TBird is going in??
Congratulations! We are so happy to hear she is here! She is beautiful!!
Congrats!! She is adorable! I hope you're feeling good and enjoying this time together!
Love and miss you guys!
CONGRATS! We are so happy for your little fam! Good luck with the move! You guys sure keep busy! :)
HOLLA! Congrats!
Congratulations Amber. She is the beautiful and feminine version of your boys, who are getting so big.. time sure flies. Emily is absolutely gorgeous. I hope you are doing well.
Congrats to the Bull family!! She is a beautiful baby. Hope things are going well.
We welcomed our little Sophie on May 25. Her two brothers are so happy to have her!! :)
Love from Emily (Busath) Murdock and family
Oh my heavens she is beautiful!!! how exciting!!!
She is so cute! Let us know when you are feeling up to visitors. Matt and I would love to get together with you guys and hangout.
CONGRATS you guys!!! She is darling! Your kids are so beautiful they could be models!
Post a Comment