Thursday, July 10, 2008

Broughty Ferry

BroughtyFerry is a cute little town just up the coast from where we live. (About 15 min. bus ride. That's once you figure out the right bus to ride, which took us much longer!)

Unlike the castle at St. Andrews, we were actually able to walk right up, over the drawbridge, up the tower and around the grounds. This place was very kid friendly. The boys had fun running around.

It's not often that we go to a playground with a castle in the background! It was a bit cold, and very windy, but we still had a great time.


This was Nate's first time at a beach. He loved it. Everytime I set him down, he headed staight for the water, which made me a little nervous because there were a few washed up jelly fish.

The boys collected seashells and ran around. It was a perfect place for them to get all their wiggles out before it was back in the stroller.

3 comments:

Frei Family said...

Wow!! It looks beautiful there!! it looks like you are having a wonderful time!! I am jealous.. i hope the boys are loving it and Ryan's enjoying his internship!

Criscell said...

What cute pictures! I bet your boys are just loving it there. I love the castles! You look like you're in a movie!

lisa g said...

What an amazing opportunity. How fun to see all the sites. We are so excited for your family to experience such fun adventure. Thanks for bringing us on your trip with you.