I realized recently that I haven't posted any pictures of where we actually spend 90 percent of our time, which is in the city of Dundee. Last night a friend of ours said it best when he commented that the great thing about Dundee is that it is close to so many other places. We have been enjoying that fact, as we have traveled on the weekends. Even though, Dundee isn't the most popular city in Scotland (When we flew into Edinburgh an airport employee told me to "watch out for those Dundonians.") we still have really enjoyed our time here. I'm pointing to the "balcony" of our apartment.
The boys like to sit in front of this boat and play with the rocks as we wait to see Ryan walking home from work in the evenings. This is just around the corner from our apartment.
We cross this bridge to get into town everyday.
We walk on a path along this water to get to the grocery store. (That's the bridge that you take to get to St. Andrews.) Really beautiful. I love that we live right on the water.
7 years ago
2 comments:
I just love getting the updates from your family. I love the pictures of where you guys live. I am so glad we can all visit Scottland with you guys. I love that you have had so many adventures. You really took advantage of the whole experience. We love you guys.
Julie
I can't believe how beautiful it is there.
Post a Comment