On Saturdays, When Ryan is home, we have been trying to take longer day trips than mom and I would venture to take on our own. This week we didn't really have a plan, we just headed to the bus station. A little under two hours on the bus and we found ourselves in the town of Stirling. Because we are cheap and didn't want to take the tour bus...we were in for quite the hike.
"Castle and toliets" the most important things to find in a town, don't you think?
As we were leaving the castle, a wedding party arrived. All the men, young and old were wearing kilts, the bride was beautiful and it was just so cool to see it all set to the bagpipe music
And of course they had Thomas as their personal interpretive dancer!
3 comments:
Amber- first off I am so happy you guys are having such an awesome adventure. Is your mom staying the whole time? It must be nice to have her there helping you! I have been to some of these places you have been posting about, and it is fun to see them again through your pictures.
Ok - so how cool is this? My brother in law - Lorin Brown (happens to be his name!) is also from the Stuart line (on his mom's side)! You guys are probably related. They went on a geneology type trip to Scotland and I remember seeing their pictures and hearing all about the Stuart's in Scotland! How funny.
It looks so beautiful there--right out of a movie. I love seeing all your pictures.
I'm pretty sure that your little guy stole those moves from his dad. I remember first seeing them at a San Antonio Stake Dance in high school.
Just kidding, Ryan!
But it's so fun to see these pictures and what a GREAT adventure!!!
Post a Comment