Wednesday, May 7, 2008

London/Utah


The boys and I are up in Utah for a couple of weeks while Ryan is in London for school. I apologize ahead of time, to the rest of you veiwing this blog, for the many pictures that will follow...they are mostly for Ryan to see the boys and what we are up to.

Nate discovering the tupperware cabinet at "Mama Bulls" house.
Thomas loves having all the greenspace and not one, but two grandpas to play with. Here he is working on his swing with "Papa Bull."
We went shopping at the mall and Thomas picked out some new shades and of course Nathan had to have a pair as well!! It is so cute how he wants to do everything that his big brother does.

e

Thomas is in heaven working out in the yard. He works really hard, but, I am not sure how much help he really is! Nathan just loves being outside and discovering grass for practically the first time. (After he was attacked by ants in Arizona, I wouldn't really let him crawl around outside anymore. I'd forgotten how nice Utah grass is.)

1 comments:

Jo and Jeff said...

Looks like so much fun. Your boys are so so handsome! We will sure miss living by you. Thanks for being such sweet friend. I hope we can stay in touch for a long long time!