Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mesa temple pageant

In the spirit of trying to teach Thomas that Easter is more than finding hidden eggs filled with treats, we drove down to the Mesa temple for the annual Easter pageant. Even though it was a struggle to keep the boys (mostly Nathan) entertained it was such a special experience. (Thomas must have some amazing nursery teachers, because he knew that the happy feeling he had inside was the Holy Ghost.)



Before the pageant started, the cast walked around in costume doing missionary work and talking to the audience. Thomas was captivated by this and apparently developed a fear of shepards, because he commented to Ryan, "Dad, you always protect me from shepards." Random...I would have thought he would be more afraid of the soldiers.

4 comments:

Criscell said...

How fun! We're going tonight and I can't wait!

Brittany Bull-Farnworth said...

bull family!! we miss you guys so much. we hope you have a wonderful easter and it sounds like you guys are definatly keeping busy! we love you and are thinking about you and will certainly miss you today on easter sunday. Thomas and Nate are so cute and are getting so big.. Kelli "talks" to thomas all the time on her cell phone and even talks to baby Naaaa.. thats what she calls him. love you

the Eggett's said...

That sounds like such a fun pageant. Thomas is so funny. I can't believe that he knew it was the "holy Ghost"!

meagan said...

I can't believe how big those boys are getting! They have grown so much even from when I saw them during your visit to Utah. You guys look great and I love that Thomas is so smart about the "holy ghost." I think it's more good parenting than the nursery teachers, although I'm sure they are great, too.